It is HOT! Brian and I went on an amazing hike in the Flat Irons and the temp was a steamy 90 degrees. We are definitely preparing for Indiana weather. The hike began with 1.5 miles of a vertical climb with an ascent of 900/1000 feet in elevation. Talk about heavy breathing. While we didn't have the chance to see a grizzly...thank god...we did see another deer. Check out the view once we hit the top of the hike!
Afterward, we had a yummy lunch at an organic restaurant called the Kitchen and strolled around Boulder. Then we were off to Page and David's (Page is a sorority sister and best friend of mine) home in Englewood, CO. Brian and I are happy to have a place to settle for a few days. Page and I had a great run this morning and Brian is getting to play golf this afternoon at Page's country club. He is ecstatic. And yes, I am going along. I hope A.D.D doesn't set in or we don't pass out because of heat exhaustion, fingers crossed.

No comments:
Post a Comment